Architectural Woodwork, Interior & Exterior Trim Services
Paradigm Building & Remodeling began as a finish carpentry and architectural woodworking shop back in 1986 (and theatrical scenery and exhibit builder too but that a whole other story) and that core tradition of excellence in carpentry has carried through to the present day. forward to the present. From creating doors trim and cabinetry to fabricating custom wood furniture pieces if it was built out of wood we were interested in the project.
- Design Services for any/all Finish Carpentry and Millwork projects
- Architectural Millwork – custom mouldings and historical reproductions
- Interior Finish Carpentry and Millwork Installation
- Exterior Finish Carpentry – cornice and siding installation
- Interior Millwork projects – custom doors, built-ins, cabinetry, wood wall treatments, and coffered and decorative ceilings
- Exterior Millwork projects – custom wood gates, fences, arbors, and trellises
- Log and Timber fabrication and installation
- Custom Woodworking projects – mantels, furniture, and reclaimed pieces
- Staircases & Handrailings (visit our Stairscapes.com website)
- Custom Wood Furniture
- Built-ins, Wall Cabinets, Wall Units, and Bookcases
- Decorative Wood Flooring
There are a number of factors that will influence the design used for interior millwork. The character and nature of the space have to be carefully considered in order to come up with a millwork design that complements and adds to the inherent characteristics of an environment.